Thursday, April 11, 2019

Another Elisabeth

Most of you know about my daughter, Elizabeth (with a z).  I was looking for any new Christian books that I might want to read and came across "Point of View" by Elisabeth (with an s) Hasselbeck.  If you don't know about her, she was the conservative voice on "The View" for 10 years until she was let go because the show was "going in a different direction".  I was not a fan of The View because of the endless bickering, but it was on my TV some as it followed GMA, which I use mostly for background noise.  I don't know that much about Elisabeth, but she does claim to be a Christian, and I believe that she was one of the few on that show (host or guest) that would make that claim.   I don't know that Elisabeth is a good author or even a good talk-show host, but I do admire that she stands up for what she believes in the face of considerable attacks from the rest of her professional community.  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment