Thursday, March 21, 2024

Church Hunters

 


I post a lot about the small group from church that meets at our house on Wednesday nights.  This is one of my favorite times of the week because we get to have a meal and discuss things that are important with like-minded people.  It's kind of like a church within a church.  But our big church, The Vine, is also important to us.  The Bible encourages us to join together with fellow believers to worship and learn.  The Vine gives us this opportunity, and we try to be there every Sunday.  If you don't have a church home, I would encourage you to seek out a church that offers both corporate worship with the whole body and smaller groups that allow for deeper relationships to be formed.   But if you are looking for a strategy to find a new church, DO NOT follow the lead of this young couple.  One of my goals for this year is to have more fun.  I hope you have fun with this one.  I know I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment