Thursday, March 14, 2024

Faith Proclaimed

 


John Crawford is one of my closest friends, my financial representative and my wife's boss.  He has four sons which are each amazing in their own way.  One of his sons, Josh, works at Passion Church.   Three years ago he was leading the students there and his message was recorded and posted at YouTube.   Last year, I was blessed to hear Josh speak at his nephew, Nathaniel's funeral.  Nathaniel was able to meet his family, but only lived a few hours after birth due to a developmental condition.  Josh showed an unbelievable amount of empathy and love for his nephew and his family.   But he also expressed complete confidence in God's plan for him and the impact that he had on the world in the short time he was here.  I know Josh is having a huge impact on the students in his church, and I can't wait to see his impact on the world.  Join me in praying for Josh and his ministry.




No comments:

Post a Comment