Thursday, July 11, 2013

Rough Week

This has been a tough week for me.  My daughter and son-in-law have been under contract to buy a short sale in Atlanta for 10 months.  Bank of America holds the Seller’s mortgage.  We were supposed to close on August 10th, and seller's agent informed us on Monday that due to a bank error, BofA  would not be proceeding with the transaction.  They are either inept or unethical, and either is unacceptable.  My heart is broken for my daughter who was excited to finally be purchasing her first home after much patience.  We are still doing everything possible to save the transaction. If they are not willing to meet their earlier commitment, I will be recommending that none of my clients, prospects or friends ever use them for any service that they provide.  This type of treatment is unacceptable, and our only real recourse is to stop using them.  If you are a praying kind of person, please pray that Lizzy and Trey will get this house if it is God’s will, and if not, they will find something better quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment