Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Perseverance

In July, I reported our disappointment that Bank of America dropped the ball on approving a short sale that would have allowed my daughter and son-in-law to buy their first home.  After being under contract for 11 months, BofA “accidentally” sent the home to foreclosure, forcing us to start the short sale process from scratch.  I am happy to report that since that post, Lizzy and Trey found a better house, put it under contract, terminated the original agreement and have closed on their first home.  While the whole process was extremely frustrating, the end result is now that much sweeter.  Thanks for all your prayers for them.  As Caroline and I prepare to celebrate our 30th Anniversary, my new prayer is that our married kids will learn to love each other more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment