Thursday, September 17, 2015

Carolines


Many of you have met my wife of 32 years, Caroline, or at least heard me talk about her in previous posts.  My son, Michael, works with me, and he and his wife, Emily, have blessed us with two grandsons, Evan and Levi.   Lizzy is my daughter, who is married to Trey, and we were all excited to welcome our first granddaughter to the world yesterday.  She is 6 pounds 15 ounces and 19” long - and perfect, as you can imagine.  I am so excited to have her here and know that she is in for the time of her life with Lizzy and Trey as parents.   I am sure that they will do an amazing job giving her every opportunity to discover God in everything she experiences.  She is getting a great jump-start with the name Caroline Ann, named after her two grandmothers who are both fantastic examples of the kind of woman we hope she will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment