Thursday, June 23, 2016

Tell The Story

Being a crippled follower of Jesus frequently leaves me in the uncomfortable condition of letting Him down.  No place is that more prevalent than in my failing to follow the command of telling everybody about Him in hopes that they will follow Him, too.  I sometimes try to let myself off by saying, “If I can just act like a Christian (without talking about it), maybe other people will want to do that too.”  While acting like a Christian is certainly important, it is not enough.  I know that, but I rarely do anything about it.  I came across this article by Nicole Cliffe.  Nicole was an atheist until she came to know Jesus.  She writes beautifully (here) about how that happened, and I hope that somebody reading it might make their own discovery.  Maybe they will write about it one day, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment