Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Music of the season

I have to admit that I don't love that XM radio is playing Christmas music already.  Luckily for me, there are 100's of other options to choose from.  Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas music.  I am just not ready to enjoy it before Thanksgiving.  I can't wait to pop in the Amy Grant Christmas cd that I first enjoyed on vinyl, but there is nothing like a little live music.  From carolers stopping by the house to singing worship hymns in church, live music is special in that it only happens just that way once.  And once the note is sounded, it is gone.  If you have been reading this blog for a while, you know that Caroline and I play in the Georgia Wind Symphony.  On December 10th at 7:30pm, we will be performing our Christmas concert at the Cambridge High School Performing Arts Center in Milton.  The concert is our gift to the community, so there is no admission charge.  If you can free up an evening during the busy holiday season, I promise that you will not be disappointed.  Let me know if you can make it, so we can make sure to thank you for attending afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment