Thursday, January 12, 2017

New Year's Dissolutions

There is so much focus this time of the year around new year's resolutions -  things we have been meaning to do that we plan to start doing in January.  Much of the talk has to do with the full expectation that a New Year's resolutions is something we do at the beginning of the year, buy then fades quickly, ie the reduced number of cars in the gym parking lot in February.   This year, I have spent some time thinking about new year's dissolutions.  What are the activities/habits from last year that I could change or quit to make life a little better this year.  It didn't take me long to come up with quite a list.  The first thing I thought about was television, and that is a good one, but so far my best one is to stop thinking so much about how people can serve me thereby making room for me doing something for someone else.  What's your top new year's dissolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment