Thursday, May 11, 2017

Something else in the water...

I posted a link to this video last year, but I thought of it again today as I was writing the blog for my lakefront real estate business, SpotOnTheLake.com.  I never paid much attention to country music until I was introduced to Carrie Underwood on American Idol.  I know country music die hards will sneer at that, but it is a fact for me.  I now listen to country music in the car second only to worship music.  I love that Carrie's spirit seems to be as immense as her talent. She is not ashamed to release songs like the hit "something in the water", which talks about the change in her that happened after accepting Jesus and being baptized.    I wish more celebrities would be this bold about their faith.  (Note: A good friend let me know that the music video was choreographed by Travis Wall, of "So you think you can dance" fame.)

No comments:

Post a Comment