Friday, July 17, 2020

Together Again


My good friend, Richard, is working through some health issues right now.   He cannot see the doctors he needs to see until they get the results of his COVID test, and those results have been delayed.  He is in a waiting period that I can only imagine to be excruciating.  Many are praying for peace and healing for him right now.  His daughter-in-law sent him this worship song, and he shared it with all of us.  I see the congregation in this video worshiping together, and I yearn for the time when I can do this again with my church.  But I believe in the power of prayer - and the power of God.  Watch the video along with me and ask God to fill you with his spirit as if we were physically side by side. Pray together with me for Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment