Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Seriously?

Let's face it, this blog usually deals with some pretty serious topics - serious to me, at least.  Last week, I had some thoughts on the war in Gaza/Israel.  A lot of times it is about something I heard at church or in our small group, and sometimes it is about something that inspired me.  I admit to taking myself way too seriously most of the time, but that is my nature.   My son, Michael, and his wife went to hear John Crist at the Fox Theater this past Saturday.  You may be familiar with John from some of his YouTube videos.  He is a Christian that is all about finding laughs at our own expense.  I'm pretty sure God has a great sense of humor, and I know he loves humility.  Here is a short clip of John doing stand-up.  I know I need a few more belly laughs, and maybe you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment