Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Ramsey Under Fire

I have not met Dave Ramsey, but I did get to hear him speak at one of our Keller Williams conventions, and I am familiar with the work he has done with Financial Peace University.  I know multiple families who say that FPU put them on the right track to getting their financial house in order.  I think he is a “straight to the point” kind of guy, and I don’t think he puts up with a lot of foolishness from the people who work for  him.  Recently, he made the news for shutting down the twitter accounts of some disgruntled ex-employees.  I am disturbed by how much energy some people will use trying to take someone else down.  I imagine if they had put as much energy into their work, they probably wouldn’t be ex-employees.

No comments:

Post a Comment