Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanks for everything, Part 2


I think you know from past posts that I am very thankful for my family, friends and church.  I also recognized my clients and my partners in this week’s SpotOnTheLake post.    For those of you that take the time to check this blog, I  wanted to tell you about my Client Services Manager, Janet Jeanes.  All of my clients already know how great she is, but those of you that we haven’t helped buy or sell real estate probably don’t know her.  Janet has been working with me for the last 5 years.  She is the heart and soul of my business.  When I show up at closings, my clients says “Oh, I was hoping Janet would be here.”     After my ego recovers, I realize how fortunate I am to have Janet working with me.  She is a licensed agent and is technically competent with everything real estate related.  Many of the things that she does, I know longer know how to do.  But more important to me is the servant attitude that she exhibits with me, our team and our clients.  It is unbelievable.  It is even more unbelievable knowing that for the past year, Janet has actually had two full time jobs.  As well as taking care of the business, she has been taking care of her husband Alan, who has been diagnosed with

PSP ( Progressive Supranuclear Palsy).  PSP is a rare degenerative neurological disorder that has no cure.  Alan is now confined to a bed and has very low ability to communicate.  Caroline and I went to see them last week, and I was comforted to see Janet respond to Alan when he called out, immediately knowing exactly what he needed.  I am so thankful to know Janet and Alan and to have them a part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment