Thursday, March 2, 2017

Shack Renovations

 
Last week, I posted about the upcoming feature film based on the book, The Shack.  The Shack is about a man's encounter with the Trinity after a tragic loss.  I read the book years ago, and remember liking the message.  One of my FaceBook friends posted this review by Michael Youssef, the senior pastor of the Church of the Apostles here in Atlanta.  Dr. Youssef is highly regarded by most people who know him or his work, and I have to say that after reading this article, it made me wonder what I was thinking about when I read the book.  I am anxious to see if I have different feelings now after seeing the movie.  
 
But my prayer is that the movie will trigger discussions about God between people who might not normally talk about God, and that God's glory will be revealed in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment