Thursday, May 17, 2018

Church Hunters

Church Hunters
 
I have posted frequently about our church in Braselton, The Vine.  We love everything about it.  Our first exposure was to the worship services on Sunday mornings.  The sermon series are planned months in advance, and the music is done with excellence.  We got involved in a small group that meets during the week, and while the group has changed over the years, the relationships that get informed each season are enduring.  Caroline and I have each found a way to serve regularly, and we love the people we serve and serve with.   While I give full credit for everything good we have to God, I want to acknowledge our church's lead pastor, David Walters, for listening to God and leading me and the other members to God.  David has the unique gift of making me feel special, as if he is singling me out and ministering to me personally, but I have no doubt that most of the people in our congregation feel exactly the same way.  Thank you, David, for your faithfulness.   So, if you are looking for a church home in the Braselton area, we would love to see you.   We hope your search doesn't feel like this Church Hunters spoof featuring Jenny Jennings who I went to church with in south-Gwinnett 20 years ago (yes, she was a toddler then).  I have always believed that great comedy is the perfect blend of humor with truth.  I hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment