Thursday, January 3, 2019

Streaks

I look forward to the New Year because it gives me a chance for closure with the previous year, a chance to evaluate how things went and the opportunity to set new goals for the new year.   I can put disappointments behind me and refocus on what I need to do to make the next year better.  One of the tools a friend showed me is an app called Streaks.   It allows me to define new habits and track my progress on a daily basis.  You can track personal non-fitness goals kind of like you would track health goals with a fitness tracker (and the app will sync with most fitness trackers).  Whether or not you choose to use the app or not, I encourage you to take some time to think about things you can do that will make this year better for you and the people around you, make a commitment to yourself, and keep it.   It's one of the best feelings in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment