Thursday, May 30, 2019

Girl Power


Last week in this blog, I honored a family in our church where the husband/father was currently serving our country overseas.  I have never served in the military, but admire with deep respect those that do.  For our family, Memorial Day is the kick-off to summer and both of my children and our six grandchildren were at Lake Hartwell together.  The weekend is filled with time on the dock, fun on the boat and too much food.  As you can imagine, we are running wide open keeping up with the six.  Some of my favorite moments, however, are the quiet times with these girls.  The older girls are known for their magic hugs and the younger ones still love to snuggle.  Caroline and I are so fortunate to have them close enough to us that we can see them regularly.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for them in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment