Thursday, May 9, 2019

Moms


This photo is from several years ago.  As our family continues to grow, it seems to get harder and harder to get everyone together at one time and sit still for a minute for a photo.    I love this shot because it includes four of my favorite Moms:  my mom on the lower right, my wife Caroline third from the left on the top row, my daughter Lizzy next to Caroline, and my daughter-in-law, Emily next to my mom.   I feel so fortunate that my mom lives next door to us, and we get to see her several times a week.  She and my dad are responsible for all of this craziness, in addition to both of my brother's families.  I love that she cares deeply for each one of us, and I want to honor her especially on this Mother's Day week.  I love you, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment