Thursday, January 23, 2020

Rescue

Several months ago, I posted Lauren Daigle's song, "You Say" at this site.  It was just announced that this is now the most listened to Christian song of all time.  I take full credit for my help in making this happen for her through my shameless promotion.  I'm kidding of course, but I am very excited to be going to see her in person in May at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta.  I have high expectations that this will be so much more than a concert.  If you are in need of a Daigle fix, her song "Rescue" is written from God's perspective, and speaks of His unflinching desire to rescue us from whatever is keeping us from Him.  If you follow the link, take some time to read the comments below.  Lauren's work is making a difference for a lot of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment