Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Rules and Regs

Our ConnectGroup from church completed Ravi Zacharias's book, The Grand Weaver, a couple of weeks ago.  The group enjoyed it, and I would recommend it for other groups or for you individually.  We are wrapping up our Winter/Spring season and have spent the last couple of weeks sharing from our personal bible study.  I wanted to pick a book that others might not pick, so I chose Leviticus.  The only thing I really knew about Leviticus was that there were a lot of rules about what to do and not to do, especially as it applies to food preparation and who you choose to sleep with.   But then I stumbled upon this in chapter 26:11-12.  "I will live among you in my sacred Tent, and I will never turn away from you. 12 I will be with you; I will be your God, and you will be my people."  This is the promise God made to us, if we will try our best to walk with him.  I want to do that more.

No comments:

Post a Comment