Thursday, May 14, 2020

Live Love

I love music - especially live music.  I have posted frequently about my participation in bands since I was in the 6th grade.   Caroline and I are currently in the Georgia Wind Symphony.  I also love church music - all kinds - from the pipe organs to choral arrangements to praise and worship music.  One of the things I have missed most during the pandemic is worshiping live with my church on Sundays.   Watching online is ok, but it isn't the same for me.  Passion City Church went to a little extra trouble on Mother's Day to get a large group of musicians together live.  Check this out and be blessed.  To see the original live version from Elevation Worship, click here.  This was shot at the beginning of March and was probably one of the last times all of these people were together in the same room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment