Friday, October 30, 2020

His Hands and Feet


I was fortunate to be able to take a few days away from work this week to visit some of my relatives in North Carolina this week.   Caroline is my wife, and her brother has some serious health problems that have put him in and out of the hospital.  He is currently living on his own, but some basic life tasks are difficult.  It was great to be able to spend time with him and address some of the things that have been slowing him down.  But the best part of my visit was getting to see Caroline in action.  She is one of the most nurturing people I have ever known and is amazing at finding a balance between providing for her brother and loving him with strength and grace.  I got to see Jesus working through her this week, so I feel like I know Him a little better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment