Friday, November 13, 2020

...building up

 I watched our country, my friends and my family struggle with the decision over who to elect as president.  I struggled myself, but not publicly.  I can't imagine the pressure that will be on Joe Biden as he takes office.  The problems are enormously complex, and there won't be any easy solutions.  Complicated solutions will cost a lot of money, and I understand I will be paying my share of that.  I am encouraged that Biden is claiming to depend on his faith and on the Bible.  I hope that is true and becomes more true over time.  He referenced Eclesiastes: 3, 1-3 in one of his speeches. " For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up."   I am praying hard for that building up part.

No comments:

Post a Comment