Monday, November 23, 2020

Giving Thanks

 I wish I could come up with a clever spin on Thanksgiving, but nothing is coming to me.  Let me just say that I have so many things to be thankful for, and I am quite sure I take most of them for granted most of the time.   Here's what I got:  The opportunity to work at something I love with my son, Michael, and Janet.   Relatively good health.  Close friends to share life with.  My mom and brothers close by.  Kids that are close by and grounded.  Six grandkids that are pure joy (and energy).  My precious wife, Caroline.  A church with people we love and that loves others.  A Savior that died for me.  I hope your list is long, too.  But if it isn't, I pray that 2021 brings you new hope and new life.  Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment