Monday, April 12, 2021

Time Off

COVID-19 has caused pain and loss for so many people.  I'm sure that everyone reading this knows people that have been very sick or have died.   Many others have lost their jobs or suffered financial loss.  Our immediate family has been relatively unscathed.  The effect on us has been more of an inconvenience than anything else.  One of the things that Caroline and I have missed is time off from work.  We usually have at least one week a year where we turn work off and decompress.  That didn't happen in 2020.  I am writing this a week ahead of time, because as you are reading this, we will be having our first week off in almost 2 years.  I pray that this time will be regenerative and that we will return with a renewed passion and appreciation for all that our "normal" life has to offer.  I wish the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment