Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Wonder

I like the word wonder.  It has at least two meanings depending on the context.  You can wonder what you are having for dinner.  In that sense, it just means to question or to be curious about.  But the other wonder is the wonder you feel when you see the northern lights for the first time or hear an orchestra perform a beautiful composition.  That wonder can make you lose your breath or bring you to tears.  There is nothing that brings more of the second type of wonder than the wonder that God came to Earth as a man, died on a cross to save me from my sin and then rose from the grave.  I believe that wonder will continue until I meet Him face to face, and hope that if it changes, it only becomes more intense.  That feeling of wonder reminded me of this song from Lauren Daigle - How Can It Be.  Take a moment to get lost in the wonder of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment