Thursday, August 24, 2023

Solid Game Plan

 


Most college football fans probably saw that David Pollack was released from his duties at ESPN's College Gameday show recently.  And there aren't many UGA fans that have forgotten Pollack's introduction to the college football universe when he made this interception in the endzone for a touchdown at the 2022 GA/SC game.  My roots run a little deeper with Pollack, as he was from Shiloh High School in Gwinnett County, where both of my kids attended.  I don't know him personally, but I love what I see and hear about him.  He is a man of faith and is not shy about sharing it with others.  I saw this podcast posted on social media about how he is dealing with the career change that he is currently in the midst of.  It's no surprise that he is taking his time and listening to what God has in store for him next.  Praise God for His leadership in Pollack's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment