Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Thanks A Billion

I'm thankful that at least once a year the holiday schedule reminds us to be thankful.  Being thankful is one of the healthiest states of mind because it takes my mind off of my problems and points it towards all the good in my life.  More importantly, it takes my mind off of myself and points it to others.   I am thankful I have work that is meaningful.   I get to work with Janet, who has been with me for 17 years, and my son, Michael, who has been with me for 10.   I am thankful for many great clients who make working a joy  and the others that create opportunities for growth.  I am thankful for my extended family, many of which are close by.  I am especially thankful for my immediate family.  I would rather be with them than anyone else in the world.  I am most thankful that God sent his son Jesus to die for my sins, and that He reveals Himself to me as a seek to know Him more.  I hope you have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment