Thursday, February 15, 2024

Good Morning Jesus

 


I was 19 years old when Joan Lunden joined Dave Hartman as the host of Good Morning America.  It was 4 years later when I married Caroline that I started watching GMA regularly.  GMA became a part of my morning routine.  Joan and Dave are now long gone.  I like some of the current hosts more than others, but I continue to watch.  It's a habit - a 40-year habit.  I am going to try something new for the next 40 days.  No television with two exceptions.  I can watch while I exercise.  I don't need any new excuses not to exercise.  Also, Caroline and I have been wanting to watch The Chosen.  So, we are allowing that as the one other exception.  I am two days deep into this, and I can't tell you how many times I have reached for the remote control.  I hope to replace the TV habit, with the habit of thinking of Jesus.  So far, it is working.  Who knows, maybe 40 days will turn into 40 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment