Thursday, September 19, 2013

Why Gen Y?

I don’t usually pay a lot of attention to generic FB shares.  I have been disappointed too many times by something labeled “you have to see this!!!!”.  I usually think fewer exclamation points would be appropriate.  But when somebody I love and respect says “interesting read”, I decided to take a look.  Thanks Emily.  This post talks about why the unrealized expectations of Gen Y yuppies are to blame for their unhappiness.  This is one of those things that you know is true, but it is presented so clearly and creatively that it crystalizes some pretty complex ideas.  I  look at my children and their spouses and hope that they have avoided some of  this trap, but know that it has most likely impacted them as Gen Y-er’s.  Take a look and let me know what you think.  Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment