Wednesday, November 27, 2013

GivingMoreThanks

I am trying to keep my SpotOnTheLake post all business, but GettingDeeper gives me a chance to get a little more personal.  I feel so blessed to have both of my brothers, John and Craig, in the metro area and much of Craig’s family still close by.   John’s children are in Chicago, so we see them less often.   Both of my children, Michael and Lizzy, and their spouses, Emily and Trey,  and my two grandchildren, Evan and Levi, are all within an hour’s drive.   My mom lives right next door to us.  I also love my church, The Vine, and the new friends that I have made there.  Most of all, I feel so thankful to be celebrating my 30th Anniversary with Caroline this year.  I love her very much.  I hope that all of you have much to be thankful for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment