Thursday, December 19, 2013

"Hallelujah!"

Over 8 million people watched this video since it was posted in 2010, but I missed it.  It is one of thousands of flash mob videos that have become very popular, but I really like this one.  For starters, how did they get the Wanamaker Organ (claimed to be the largest in the world) inside a Macy’s department store?  Secondly, these aren’t a bunch of YouTube junkies that run from site to site trying to get their faces online. This mob consists of over 650 trained singers led by the Opera Company of Philadelphia.  Not many of us get to be treated to a Christmas surprise like this, but I hope I get to be a part of one someday.  The thing I love most about this is it gives me a slight glimpse of what the world could be like if those of us who loved Jesus let it show all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment