Thursday, September 18, 2014

Soul Keeping

We had the first meeting of our small group from church this week.  I am excited about what God has in store for us.  We will be meeting at our house, and my good friend Dan Kniffin, will be leading.   We will be reading Ortberg’s, Soul Keeping.  I just read the introduction and was pleased to see that much of the book will be based on discussions that Ortberg had with Dallas Willard before Willard died.  I mentioned Willard in some earlier posts when I was reading his book, The Divine Conspiracy.   Our first assignment in the small group is to define what the word “soul” means to us and to come up with three words describing our soul.  Please feel free to join in the learning along with us.  You can reply publicly or email tommiller@kw.com  privately.

No comments:

Post a Comment