Tuesday, September 26, 2017

I choose to kneel

Right now, in this very moment, I am choosing to kneel.  I am kneeling in prayer to the God that offers the only hope for the broken me and for the broken world.   I am praying that any person who feels that they have been treated unfairly and taken advantage of can find the support they need from the people around them so that they can be strengthened and encouraged.  I am praying that those people can be healed quickly.  I am praying for the people who feel pressured into taking a stand for something that they may not agree with in order to protect their job or their position.  I give thanks for the men and women who designed and formed our country giving me the ability to make this prayer today without fear of being imprisoned or worse.  I am praying for the service men and women who have offered their lives to protect those rights which were made available to me over 200 years ago.  I am praying that our president becomes more able to lead, encourage and solidify our people, and that people around him will help and encourage him.  Please kneel with me, and when you are done kneeling, let's walk into the world being lights that will reveal the full glory of our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment