Thursday, September 7, 2017

Work It Out

For my first 20 years out of college, I worked in information technology sales.  I achieved success in the eyes of my employer, but there were many times when I didn't fully believe in the products I was bringing to my clients.  My jobs provided a salary, but not much more.  When I started selling real estate at Lake Hartwell, I believed from day one in what I was bringing to my clients.  I trust that my enthusiasm for and commitment to the lake is one of the primary reasons that my clients have trusted us to help them.  I love Paul's encouragement to the Thessalonians, and to all of us: "Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody. "  I hope and pray that you have work that satisfies your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment