Thursday, February 1, 2018

More About Michael

This week in my SpotOnTheLake blog, I recognized Michael Miller as the fourth highest producing real estate agent in our area.  Michael is also my son.  I have been in real estate for 15 years, and Michael probably knew from the beginning that us being in business together was an option.  Five years ago, he decided to join me, and our business has flourished in large part due to his efforts.   I hope that we can continue to find success working together.  In addition to the business success, I love watching him thrive at being a husband, father and a son.  He has an amazing capacity for balancing his emotional energy.  No doubt, much of that capacity is driven by his deep and abiding love in Jesus.  I am so proud of the man that he has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment