Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Sing A Little Louder

I have so much to be thankful for this week; work, family, friends, no major health issues, church.   I know that's not the same for everyone, and that struggles are ahead for all of us.  I imagine one of the toughest battles to fight would be the serious illness or death of a child.  That's what Joel and Janie Taylor faced when their son, Jaxon, was rushed to the hospital with a life-threatening infection.   Their church rallied around them in prayer, and thankfully, this time, Jaxon made a full recovery.  This song was born during the ordeal.  I know that every situation doesn't have this happy ending, but I am quite sure that the only thing that could get me through would be the power of God and his family watching over me.  I am thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment