Thursday, December 26, 2019

2020 investments

Caroline and I had a full Christmas holiday with work, church, symphony, and family commitments.   We still have some more fun in store with Caroline's sister visiting and a trip to NC to see Caroline's family.  The approach of the new year causes many of us to think of resolutions that might make 2020 better than 2019.  I have my normal goal to drop the holiday 5 pounds - along with about 20 more that crept in somehow.  Last night, Caroline and I had an unusual (and treasured) moment alone to talk about next year.  We want to work harder at relationships and started naming people that we would like to know more.  We came up with a pretty fun list.  I don't want to set an unrealistic goal, but I think if we could schedule time with at least one of those couples each month, it could be very rewarding for us.  I hope I can do better at that resolution than my history with the weight loss one.  I hope you had a great 2019 and have an even better 2020 teed up.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment