Friday, February 12, 2021

More Joy

There has been a lot of pain in our world dealing with the pandemic, racial injustice, and political violence, just to name a few topics.  This week in my Spot On The Lake real estate post, in an effort to improve my state of mind, I wrote about the pure joy of being on Lake Hartwell with my family.  I also stumbled on this new music from Lauren Daigle today.  Her words speak directly to our times.  "Whatever comes my way.  I'm safe. You cover me.  I'm under Your wings."  I want to do more than just hear those words.  I want to believe them and meditate on them.  As you watch Lauren sing, you can see and hear that she believes every word of what she is singing.  I love that about her.  Make a concerted effort to put some joy in your life today, and give thanks to the true source of all of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment