Thursday, December 30, 2021

Lonely Time

 I love the feeling I get at the end of the year of closing something out and starting something new.  It's kind of like finishing the end of a gallon of milk in the refrigerator so I can throw it away and make room for something else.  The end of the year is the one time I look over successes and failures from the previous year (personal and business) and make plans to be better in the coming year.  I would guess my goals aren't that different from most other people - eat less, exercise more, read more, learn more, spend more time with family and friends, work less, produce more.    One of the other goals that I always have, but am terrible at achieving is to spend more time quiet - not working, not watching TV, not listening to music - just quiet.   Being quiet should give me more time to listen, and I think that should be good  for me.  Some of the other goals come easier to me, so I think I will focus on that one this year.  I think I will do that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment