Thursday, January 6, 2022

Sad But True

I have mixed emotions today as I look forward to all the good that 2022 has in store for us and am also reminded of the 2021 insurrection that occurred at our nation's capital one year ago today.   I thank God for the freedoms that we have living in this country, but feel sick that some of our own chose to exercise their freedoms by attacking innocent people that were doing their best to protect those very freedoms.  My prayer today is for the families of the people that were injured or killed and that our legal system would do everything in its power to bring justice to the offenders.  I also pray that we are protected from further attacks from those inside our borders and outside of our borders.  This year I want to have open ears and an open heart to those that think differently than I do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment