Thursday, June 30, 2022

Destination-Wedding

 


I missed posting last week for the first time in quite a while, but I had a good reason.  Caroline and I were celebrating our 39th wedding anniversary in Boseman, MT.   The son of some of our good friends was getting married there, and we took the opportunity to spend a week exploring the area.  We got to see Jackson Hole, Big Sky, Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Park and some of the parks around Boseman.  If you haven't been to the area, we highly recommend it.  The mountains seem to spring up out of the plains.  I have never seen anything like it.  The week was capped by one of the most Christ-centered weddings I have ever attended.  (Photo: wedding venue)  It warmed my heart to see the young couple loving each other almost as much as they love Jesus.    It gives me more hope for our next generation and inspires me to continue trying to love Caroline more.  Happy Anniversary, Caroline.

No comments:

Post a Comment