Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Not Just Helping Hands

Last week, in my weekly real estate update, I talked about how thankful I am for Michael, Wendy and Janet who make up our Spot On The Lake team.  They make work feel not that much like work, and I wouldn't  want to be in real estate without them.  I have been trying to focus more on the things that I am thankful for (or should be thankful for).  Of course, Jesus, family, friends, work,  and health all come to mind.  But today, I would like to single out my brother, John.  For the past several years, he has been the primary caretaker for my mom, who is 91 this year.  He prepares her meals, makes sure she gets to and from her bedroom safely, and provides unending moral support and encouragement.  I am so thankful that he has been willing and able to be with her.  She is in excellent hands, and his availability has made my mom's aging easier for me and the rest of my family.  Thank you, John.  We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment