Thursday, November 17, 2022

The Ultimate Gamer

 


I'm no gamer.  My high score came on Donkey Kong after winning a Nintendo game system in a work raffle in 1983.  It was all down-hill after that.  My kids always had a game system, but never the latest and greatest one, and I don't remember them being overly infatuated with them.  My grandkids all have their pads with limits on screen time, and I recognize that electronics will be a part of kid's lives forever.  I have heard some real horror stories about kids (young and old) being consumed with video games.  I can't understand it directly, but I know it is real.  Others have crafted successful careers and amassed fortunes based on the success of video games.  Maksym Vysochanskiy at SimulaM is one of those people.  After the successful release of hundreds of simulation games, Maksym will be releasing in December, "I am Jesus Christ".  The game is proposed to be an art masterpiece allowing the gamer to explore the world from Jesus' perspective.   Maksym read through the bible four times attempting to make the game as realistic and engaging as possible.  I don't know a lot more about Maksym.  I am assuming he is a believer, but don't even know that for sure.  But I love that he invested himself in trying to help introduce Jesus to a group of people that may not have found Him anywhere else.  For more on Maksym and the "I am Jesus Christ" video game, click here, and for a quick video preview of the game, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment