Thursday, April 6, 2023

Crossed Up

 


Last year, I attended the wedding for the son of one of my close friends.  The bride and groom work for Passion City Church, and they were blessed to have Louie Giglio, the lead pastor there, perform the ceremony.  I knew about Louie before that day, but I hadn't followed him closely.  His handling of the ceremony was beautiful.  Of course it was God centered, but it was also very personal as he knows the couple closely.  Since then, I have been watching with interest the work that Louie and Passion City Church have been doing to build God's kingdom here on earth, and it seems everything they do is filled with excellence.  In 2019, they produced this video which tells the story of the cross - how it was meant to be a symbol of death and destruction, but God turned it into a symbol of life and redemption.  I hope you will take a few minutes to dwell on this miracle of God - the most important miracle ever performed.

No comments:

Post a Comment