Tuesday, November 21, 2017

More Thanks

In my SpotOnTheLake post this week, I mentioned how thankful I am for the real estate team that I get to work with every day.  I also want to express thanks to the team that supports me outside of work.  David Gregory leads the Georgia Wind Symphony which Caroline and I play in, and Anna Ragan works tirelessly in the background holding things together.  The pastors and leaders at my church, The Vine, do everything with a purpose and a desire for excellence.  Special thanks to to David Walters, Andrew Erwin, Jared Strong and Robbie Pancake for all you do there.  I am thankful for my close friends that help to hold me accountable to the things that are important and to my family that continues to love me through all of my faults.  Most importantly, I am thankful to God for sending his son to die for me and all of my mess.  Happy Thanksgiving.  I hope you have much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment