Friday, May 24, 2024

Extended Family

 

My earthly family is the second most important thing in my life after my relationship with my heavenly Father.  I am fortunate that my two brothers, my mom and both of my children's families are all in the Atlanta area.  I get to see all of them regularly.  But time away from work is pretty rare.  Over the last six weeks, both of my children, and Caroline and I, have had couples-only trips, and all of us just completed four days with the grandkids at Disney.  We had a blast.  Since Michael and I work together in real estate, one might have expected the extended time off to take a toll on the business.  But somehow, out of hundreds of Keller Williams teams in the southeast region, our team was number 4 in April, and May will be the best month in the history of our company.  All of this build up is to let you know that there is another important member of our extended family.  Janet Jeanes has been the Client Services Manager for Spot On The Lake since 2007, and she has stuck with us through thick and thin.  Her title describes her role perfectly, as she is responsible for serving our clients in the best way that she can.   Many times when I show up for closings, the client will say, "oh, we hoped Janet would be here."  Her dedication to our clients and her faithfulness to our small company are two of the primary reasons that we continue to have success.  And with Michael and I being gone recently, it is obvious that she has everything that she needs to handle things beautifully while we are out.  I count myself very fortunate to have Janet as a part of our extended family.  Thank you Janet for all you do for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment