For any of you that follow my Spot On The Lake blog, you know that my son, Michael, has worked with me for the last 13 years. He is the same age now as I was when I changed careers to practice real estate in 2003. But before all that, there was Emily. I met Emily when she and Michael dated in high school. Like a lot of us, dating in high school and college was on-again, off-again, but they worked through all that and got married right after graduating from UGA. My wife, Caroline, and I have said that we can't imagine Michael finding a better match. This year they are celebrating their 20th anniversary, and we have 4 amazing grandkids from them to show for it. They are celebrating this week on a cruise in the Mediterranean. I am so proud of their commitment to each other and to their kids. They bring us endless joy. Happy Anniversary, Michael and Emily.

No comments:
Post a Comment