Wednesday, August 27, 2014

God Saved My Life

Last week, my post was about ISIS and the terror that group is bringing to the people in Iraq and Syria in the name of their religion.  At the end of my post, I prayed that our headlines would include stories of the good that people can do in the name of their religion.  The very next day, I saw “God Saved My Life”.   All of the major networks carried the story of Kent Brantly’s release from Emory Hospital after being cured of the Ebola virus disease.  Ken is a doctor who was working with Samaritan’s Purse in Africa, when he was called into action in Liberia where the virus has killed over 1300 people.  I know most of you saw the story, but most of the coverage only showed short sound bites of his 7 minute speech upon being released.  If you didn’t see the whole speech, I encourage you to watch it now.  I can’t imagine a better image of our God working in his people.

No comments:

Post a Comment